1. Saint's Days
2. Bible Verse or Saint Quote for the Week
3. Dailies or reminders of tasks you want to do EVERYDAY
4. Prayer Requests
Here is my absolute favorite pen that I use. Find it on Amazon (If you have Prime, order it today!) or your local craft/art store. It drys quickly. It doesn't smudge. It's permanent. I think it makes all my writing look better.
I will look into calligraphy pens someday. . .
And if you are ready for color--these are the best! I love the plastic case that's so portable, but you can also set them on your desk. My children are forbidden from touching these, as if they were sharp knives or my sewing scissors.
5. More Prayer Requests--these ones are for more serious concerns.
6. My own "Litany of Saints"
7. "Thank You, Jesus" Page or Gratitude Journal
8. Rosary Tracker
9. Spiritual Reading Log
10. A Place to Put Your Lenten Resolutions
11. Prayer Journal
13. Keep Track of Confession
14. Keep Notes on Spiritual Readings or Presentations
If you want to see my other Bullet Journal Post: How I Set Mine Up--go here: